Your Responsibilities as Social Media Manager will include
- In charge of all social media pages, responsible for ensuring social media is leveraged appropriately and successfully as part of marketing, brand awareness, and engagement efforts
- Work with and report to Chief Creative Officer to design and implement a social media strategy that is aligned with business objectives and drives measurable business results
- Manage the social media strategy objectives, content requirements, content calendar, community management, paid media spend, and any other responsibilities
- Report in weekly meetings on the effectiveness of the social media marketing program, both organic and paid, by outlining clear KPIs and build recurring reporting with those KPIs that demonstrate effectiveness within overall marketing strategy and to the business as a whole
- Stay current on notable Multicultural Celebrations to contribute to social media strategy and imbed in Geaux TV culture
- Research new and on-going community initiatives that Geaux TV can take to help provide information to our community i.e voting, signing petitions, etc.
- Interact daily with our audience on social media showing brand voice, personality, and a sense of personalization
To Be Considered, You Will Need
- At least 2 years of expert knowledge leveraging social media channels for effective marketing efforts, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills; a proactive but balanced approach to leading projects and executing social media campaigns
- Capable of working in a constantly changing environment, acting as the leader of new projects where a clear road map may not be set, and figuring things out
- Strong leadership bringing fresh innovative ideas to the table that can take our social media pages to the next level
- A desire to seek out and understand emerging technologies and gain perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Highly engaged, intellectually curious individual who understands our audience and seeks continuous learning on how to market Geaux TV in new creative ways
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email [email protected] with an updated resume that explains why your qualifications would make you the perfect fit. Subject Line: Social Media Manager.
Please also feel free to email any other examples of social media pages you’ve run showcasing your personality. Someone from our team will be in contact with you if we think you’d be a great fit! Virtual Interviews will be active for the next couple of weeks. Looking to hire ASAP.